RO WEBSITE HOSTING
- Complete WordPress hosting for €75 per year
- Optional: extra domains
- Free WordPress site migration (contact us if you have a non-Wordpress-site)
- For more info, see below
Below, you can pay your annual contribution for the hosting of your website.
[paytium name="Site payment" description="Hosting subscription (annually)" button_label="Pay"]
[paytium_subscription interval="12 months" times="" /]
[paytium_field type="name" label="Your full name" /]
[paytium_field type="text" label="Your site name" required="true" /]
[paytium_field type="textarea" label="Your full address" required="true" /]
(street, zip code, city)
[paytium_field type="email" label="Your mail address" required="true" /]
[paytium_field type="dropdown" label="Member?" options="75/125" options_are_amounts="true" tax="21" /]
(members €75, non-members €125 per year)
[paytium_field type="dropdown" label="Extra domain(s)" options="15/30/45" options_are_amounts="true" tax="21" /]
(€15 yearly per domain)
[paytium_field type="terms" label="I agree to the Terms and Conditions" link="https://romagazines.nl/terms-agreement/" required="false" /]
[paytium_emails id="2770" /]
Good to know
On this page, you can pay your annual contribution for using a website hosted by Reporters Online
- Hosting costs €75 per year for members of De Coöperatie and/or Reporters Online. Partner-members via De Coöperatie and NVJ-members also pay €75. Others pay €125 per year.
- These costs include the hosting of your domain, hosting of your site, managing and updates, a (daily) back-up of your site, email and all licenses needed for plugins and themes.
- Not included are the costs for hosting extra domains, for instance for redirecting. For extra domains, we charge the average costs of €15 per year. For special domains, the costs are higher (e.g. a .org domain costs €140 per year). If you want a non-standard domain, please contact us on email@example.com.
- To manage your website properly, we need you to register your domain with us. The site remains yours at all times, just as all the content and e-mail. If desired, we will transfer your domain to you immediately. This does not apply to licenses for plugins and themes we pay for and manage. Extra domains also remain your property.
- We pay a large share of the costs of our sites up front and annually. Your contribution must therefore also be paid up front and annually. No notice period applies if you wish to cancel a site managed by us, but we do not pay any refunds for your annual contribution(s) if you wish to cancel your site during the year.
- Your contribution will be charged via a direct debit, which runs until you cancel your site. You will receive an invoice via e-mail.
- All amounts are excluding BTW (VAT) and our Terms and Conditions apply.